Reason for unable to open RAR file issue on Windows:
- Incorrect compression way: If you use wrong compression method create RAR file format, then it leads to damage of new RAR files so that you can’t able to open those RAR file on Windows.
- Virus issue: If your Windows Operating system is infected with harmful malware then it damages your RAR files header which are stored on your Windows storage path because of virus issue, RAR files might get damage / corrupted and you cannot open RAR file.
- Download problem: When you are downloading RAR files from online, if you face network interruption or some other issue then it leads to damage of RAR files due to incomplete download of RAR file.
These are some causes for unable to open RAR file issue on Windows, but it can solve by using Remo Repair RAR application repair procedure as mentioned in next section.
How we can fix the issue of unable to open RAR file on Windows using Remo Repair RAR tool:
To fix the issue of cannot open RAR file on Windows, we need to follow the steps which is mentioned below.
- Download the repair software: First you need to download the demo version provided by Remo Repair RAR application on your pc
- Install and launch the application: You can install and launch the downloaded program using run option.
- Select the RAR file: Choose the RAR files which you cannot able to open using browse button and then choose the repair option to commence the repair performance using Remo Repair RAR application.
- Check the fixed RAR files: After the end of repair process of RAR file you can verify the outcome of repair once using preview option present on program screen.
- Purchase the software to save the RAR file: You can save those fixed RAR file on your Windows storage path by purchasing the payment edition of Remo Repair RAR application.
From above repair points of Remo Repair RAR tool, you can fix the issue of RAR file and open them easily on Windows OS.
Unique features of Remo Repair RAR program which solves the issue of RAR files:
If you are facing a problem with RAR files and you cannot able to open RAR file on Windows system, then Remo Repair RAR software efficiently fixes the issue of RAR file in all versions of RAR and also you can easily fix RAR file having large file size in all edition of Windows OS. It is best software when compare to other repair software because it do not modifies / damages your RAR file content while fixing the issue and also it is provided with easy to use GUI which makes users to understand the repair process easily. If the RAR file which you have to fix is protected with password then using this tool we can smoothly fix those RAR files on Windows pc. To assist users while performing RAR repair process technical team will be available and also this tool provides you the demo edition to check the ability of the Remo Repair RAR application before purchasing the licensed version. Read this page to know about RAR files.
Many people use WinRAR application to compress files and folders on Windows operating system. The main advantage of WinRAR software is it can compress large files very easily, so it saves the huge storage space on your Windows operating system and also provides password protection attribute to protect your RAR files. Like the other files even RAR files are also prone to corruption or damage. When the RAR files are damaged you will not be able to access any information from it. In certain situations how to open corrupted WinRAR files and repair it.
Remo Repair RAR:
Remo Repair RAR is the repair tool available to users, so it can be utilized to open the corrupted RAR file and solve all the issues in it to recover all the contents. This software scans your corrupted .rar file completely and solves any sort of issues. And also it provides very simple and friendly graphical user interface where non technical people can easily use this software and repair the corrupted RAR file.
This repair software is free from deadly virus and malware infections so it is very much safe and secure. And also it is supported on all the versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows server 2003 and 2008.
Salient features of Remo Repair RAR:
- Remo Repair RAR software has the ability to repair password protected, encrypted RAR archives and oversized RAR files with the help of advanced powerful algorithm.
- Demo version of this repair software is available with free of cost which helps you to analyze the performance before purchasing the licensed version.
- Remo Repair RAR toolkit can handle any type of errors related to RAR file like RAR file download error, Execution error, file extraction error and many more.
- The contents of your original RAR file is not modified or affected during the repair process.
Reasons behind RAR file corruption or damage:
- Due to virus and malware infections you RAR file might get affected badly and you will not be able to access the contents in it.
- Inaccurate compression technique causes your RAR file to corrupt or damage.
- Interruptions during download of RAR files from the internet and while transferring WinRAR files from your Windows system to other device or vice versa.
- Other reasons such as CRC errors, power surge issues, compatibility issues and presence of bad sectors in hard drive and many more reasons.
Steps to install Remo Repair RAR:
- Download and install Remo Repair RAR software on your Windows operating system, start the application by double clicking on the icon.
- Click on the Browse button to select the corrupted or damaged RAR file that is to be repaired.
- Select Repair button to start the repair process, you can view the repair process through the progress bar.
- After the completion of repair process you are allowed to preview all the contents of repaired RAR file.
- Finally you can save the entire repaired RAR file using save option available only in licensed version.
“I downloaded a RAR file from my mail to system hard drive. But, when I attempt to extract the data from this archive file, I was shocked to see that WinRAR displayed “the archive is not found”. I re-downloaded the RAR file again and attempt to extract it, but it still display the same error message. How to get rid of this error while extracting a RAR archive? Can anyone please help me out?”
Files in compressed form are generally stored using the RAR file format. Various types of files like the movie and game files hold large amount of data and downloading these files from slow internet connection takes a huge amount of time. Therefore many users prefer RAR file format to compress their data in order to send it via internet or to save computer hard drive space. But, similar to other file formats RAR files are also prone to problems of corruption and damage.
Some times after completing the download of RAR archive, when users tend to extract the contents of downloaded RAR file, they get error messages like “RAR file not found”. If this type of error messages keep displaying then it’s conformed that RAR files have got damaged. If you do not fix archive not found errors immediately, then you won’t be able to access any folders contained in RAR archive.
You must be thinking that once RAR files are damaged they cannot be fixed any more. But the reality is that it is possible to mend not found errors in WinRAR file using some professional third party tool. One such reliable tool which can be used for repairing RAR archive not found errors is the Remo Repair RAR. Hop over the link http://www.remorepair.com/windows/fix-archive-not-found-errors.html for complete info on fixing archive not found errors.
Common Reasons for “No archive found” error message
- Any kind of header inconsistency or minor mistake while compressing the archive might corrupt the header resulting in error RAR file not found.
- If RAR file data itself is damaged or inaccurate due to any unknown errors, then it may refuse to open and throw RAR file not found error.
- Downloading and using improper file recovery software’s to recover your deleted or lost RAR archives, sometimes damages RAR file structure and ends with RAR file corruption.
- If the storage media is infected with virus or malware threats and the zip file is saved over there, then there are high chances of corruption of the RAR archive and encountering zip file not found errors.
How Remo Repair RAR utility helps in fixing RAR file not found errors?
Remo RAR Repair application is especially designed to repair severely corrupted, damaged or broken RAR files. The tool uses powerful and advanced algorithms to scan and repair each and every folder contained in the RAR archive and after the scanning process is completed, it generates new healthy copy of the repaired RAR files in just a couple of minutes.
Outstanding features of Remo Repair RAR wizard:
- The application has the capability to mend large-sized, password protected, encrypted, broken and inaccessible RAR files.
- Doesn’t modify the original contents during the repair process, as the program works on read only mode.
- Compatible with all latest and previous versions of Windows Operating system.
- Designed with simple user interface so that users with very little knowledge about computers can even use it without any difficulty.
- The software has the capability to fix corrupt files with CRC errors also.
- “Preview” option facilitated in the software, allow you to view the repaired files before saving it to the selected location of computer.
- 24*7 technical support assistance is provided to deal with the queries regarding the use of Remo Repair RAR software.
It is quite evident that Remo Repair RAR app has so many incredible features which make it completely unique from other RAR repair utilities available in market. Still confused? Try the demo version of the software from official website and check the results by yourself.