With the advent in today’s developing technology, there are several applications made available online that helps users to communicate by sending and receiving emails for business or official purpose. But, Emailing by using Microsoft Outlook is considered to be the most reliable way of communication around the globe. Among different versions, Outlook 2010 is widely preferred as it comes with enhanced features when compared to older versions of Outlook. Outlook 2010 saves all its data like emails, contacts, tasks, notes, calendar, journal entries, RSS feeds, etc. into one single file known as PST (Personal Storage Table). This PST file is locally stored on the hard disk of your system with .pst file extension.
What if your computer turns off abruptly while working on Outlook 2010? Are you facing several kinds of errors after restarting the Outlook application? Well, it is really annoying when you are restricted to use your Outlook as it contains many of your important emails and other vital information required for your business. Under such cases, most the users lose their hope and think that just because of some uncertain error their significant emails are gone forever. But, it’s not the case! There is a great possibility of accessing emails from Outlook 2010 PST file after facing errors i.e. by repairing it using some reliable third party app. Among several repairing tools, the most efficient one is Remo Repair PST that helps you fix errors on Outlook 2010 easily at your fingertips.
Common errors that you face while using Outlook 2010 are:
- Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f – Outlook.pst cannot be accessed “0x80040116”
- Outlook error 0x800CCC64 – SMTP_502_COMMAND_NOTIMPL Command not implemented
- Outlook Error – Cannot open your default e-mail folders. The information store could not be opened
- Outlook Error 080042108 – Incoming email server not connected with Outlook
- Outlook Error 0x800ccc90 – Inaccessibility of Outlook account
- Outlook Error 554 – When email is not delivered to the receiver
- Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e – Outlook cannot be accessed either to send or receive emails
The above were only few errors listed, but there can be many more errors, which you might encounter while using 2010 PST file. You might face errors on Outlook 2010 mainly due to corruption of PST file because of virus attack, sudden system shutdown, sharing of 2010 PST file over unsecured network, errors while compacting PST file, etc. In all such cases, Remo Repair PST would help you to repair Outlook 2010 errors very efficiently in few minutes.
Salient Features of Remo Repair PST Software:
- Repairs corrupt, damaged, broken and inaccessible PST file in couple of mouse clicks.
- Compatible to fix Outlook 2010 errors and extract all stored information that includes emails, contacts, tasks, notes, journal entries, calendar, etc.
- Supports repairing of errors on different versions of Outlook like Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000.
- The software works on read only mechanism. While performing the task of Outlook 2010 errors fixing, it only takes a copy of corrupt PST file. After repair process it generates a new healthy file preventing damage to original source file.
- Remo Repair PST tool is 100% free from deadly viruses or malwares.
Few useful safety measures to follow:
- Backup your Outlook 2010 PST file before repairing it
- Avoid abrupt termination of Outlook 2010 application when PST file is in use
- Delete unwanted emails from your PST file in order to avoid corruption of PST file due to size limit
- Use powerful antivirus application and scan it regularly to remove virus from your PST file.