Most of the computer users compress multiple files into a single file called .rar in order to reduce overall storage space and send large files via emails with ease. But, what if you are not able to open or extract required info from RAR file on your Windows 7 computer?? Usually, you will get stuck in this kind of circumstances if the RAR file is corrupted. There are number of reasons because of which, RAR file gets damaged and becomes inaccessible.
However, now you don’t have to get tensed regarding RAR corruption as you will find lot of applications on Google that are designed to repair RAR Windows 7. But, to carry out this repair process in a secure way, you need to choose the best reliable tool among all available utilities. Because, an untrustworthy software can further corrupt the file and makes your data unreachable. So, use experts recommended and widely accepted repair program called as Remo Repair RAR to fix RAR files on Windows 7 machine. This highly rated software can efficiently perform RAR repair Windows 7 within few simple steps. But prior to know about this repair process, let’s have a look at the most common causes for RAR file corruption on Windows 7 computer.
- If any sort of interruptions takes place while downloading RAR file such as lost internet connection, sudden shutdown of Windows 7 computer, power fluctuations, etc., then the RAR file may get damaged and the data stored in it becomes inaccessible.
- While extracting RAR file, if checksum codes of RAR archive differ from each other, then you may face CRC error. This usually happens, if unwanted data bits enter into RAR file while compressing or transferring it over network. So, CRC error also prevents you to access or extract info from RAR archive.
- Using unauthenticated utility to compress and extract RAR archive can corrupt the file, and make you lose info from it. Also, if your Windows 7 computer doesn’t have sufficient space to store extracted RAR data, then possibly you may face file extraction error which in turn leads to inaccessibility of RAR files.
- The RAR header which contains all important info about RAR archive like size, type, location, date, etc., might get damaged due to several unforeseen conditions, and once it gets corrupted, then you may lose access to data stored in it. So, header corruption is also the most common reason behind RAR corruption.
- RAR file may also get corrupted and becomes unresponsive on Windows 7 machine due to other reasons like severe virus attack, application malfunction, bad sectors, transfer error, power surge, damaged file system, Windows registry corruption, changes in file extension, hard disk failure, OS crash and more.
Is your RAR file has got corrupted on Windows 7 machine due to any of the above listed scenarios, and are you incapable to make any operation on it?? If so, then do not worry because, any of this situations doesn’t matter if you make utilization of Remo Repair RAR software as it effectively helps you in repairing RAR files on windows 7 system.
Significant features of Remo Repair RAR software
Remo Repair RAR use advanced algorithms to efficiently perform RAR file repair on Windows 7 computer. It performs read only operation so, the original file content doesn’t not get modified. Using this promising app, you can even repair encrypted and password protected RAR files on your Windows system. The user friendly interface of this utility guides how to fix RAR file on Windows 7 machine within few easy steps. It has completely automated repair process to repair corrupt RAR archive and extract any type of files including videos, music, pics, etc., within a couple of minute. It has ability to repair RAR file of size 4 GB or more on different Windows OS versions including Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003 and 2008. Taking the assistance of this virus free utility, you can fix RAR file created on different versions of WinRAR app like WinRAR 2.0, 2.9, 3.7, 3.5, 3.9, 3.8, and so on. Remo Repair RAR also enables you to fix RAR archive stored on different storage devices like MMC, Pen drives, HDD, USB flash drive, FireWire drive, etc. At last, using its preview option, you can view repaired RAR file content before restoration.