Having a damaged ZIP archive with all important files compressed in it? Don’t have any idea on how recovery of data from damaged ZIP file is possible? Well, don’t fret!!! Extraction of files from ZIP file after facing damage issue is quite simple and possible only after repairing it by using suitable ZIP file repair software. Yes, you have heard absolutely right! With the help of efficient ZIP file repairing tool, you can get all your lost data from damaged compressed zip folder back. For accomplishment of damaged ZIP file repair, you can make use of the efficient tool named Remo Repair ZIP, which helps you to fix damaged ZIP archive and performs effective extraction of all the stored residing in it.
Why you need to go for Remo ZIP Repair Utility?
- Built with powerful scanning algorithms that scans damaged ZIP archive thoroughly to locate recoverable contents as much as possible.
- Repairs damaged ZIP archives safely with utmost accuracy as the tool is digitally signed and completely free from malignant stuffs.
- Read only tool that doesn’t add or delete contents from your ZIP file during damaged ZIP archive repair thereby creates a healthy repaired new ZIP archive.
- Provides full mode view of repaired ZIP file after fixing all damage issues on ZIP file prior to the software purchase.
Remo Repair ZIP is also available for free download. Demo version downloaded allows you to employ the software to repair damaged ZIP file completely and check its efficiency by previewing repaired ZIP file on completion of repair task with recovered data. Hold on! This free download would not let you save your repaired file. Oh no! Then, what needs to be done for saving your fixed ZIP file? Well, for that you need to go with an activated version. Activated version of Remo ZIP Repair software lets you save the ZIP file repaired after damage on the destination location of your own choice. In addition, it also lets you store the mended zipped folder on the storage drive that is accessible to the system.
Look into the scenarios which causes ZIP archives to get damaged:
- Failed CRC while extracting contents from compressed .zip archive can damage the file and make it unreadable.
- Virus attack on the Windows computer where your important ZIP files are saved causes the zipped folders to get corrupted, due to which you would be unable to extract data from damaged ZIP files.
- Improper shut down of computer results in header damage of .zip files, which in turn results into inaccessibility of ZIP archives.
- Making use of unreliable third party tool for zipping files and folders can cause ZIP file corruption.
- Interruption while downloading large sized ZIP files from internet that makes the ZIP archive to get damaged and becomes inaccessible.
For any circumstance where your ZIP file gets damages, you can simply use Remo Repair ZIP program as it eminently repairs ZIP file easily and quickly within a matter of minutes.
Remo Repair ZIP, a simplistic repairing application for repairing damaged ZIP files thereby extracting all data compressed in it.
Significant Features of Remo ZIP Repair Utility:
- Efficiently repairs both .zip and .zipx archives by checking the integrity using CRC.
- Capable enough to fix corrupt, damaged, broken and inaccessible compressed ZIP files.
- Supports damaged ZIP file fixing on all Windows OS versions such as Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Win 7, Windows Vista, XP, etc.
- ZIP files larger in file size more than 4GB can also be fixed by making use of Remo Repair ZIP software.