Many people use WinRAR application to compress files and folders on Windows operating system. The main advantage of WinRAR software is it can compress large files very easily, so it saves the huge storage space on your Windows operating system and also provides password protection attribute to protect your RAR files. Like the other files even RAR files are also prone to corruption or damage. When the RAR files are damaged you will not be able to access any information from it. In certain situations how to open corrupted WinRAR files and repair it.
Remo Repair RAR:
Remo Repair RAR is the repair tool available to users, so it can be utilized to open the corrupted RAR file and solve all the issues in it to recover all the contents. This software scans your corrupted .rar file completely and solves any sort of issues. And also it provides very simple and friendly graphical user interface where non technical people can easily use this software and repair the corrupted RAR file.
This repair software is free from deadly virus and malware infections so it is very much safe and secure. And also it is supported on all the versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows server 2003 and 2008.
Salient features of Remo Repair RAR:
- Remo Repair RAR software has the ability to repair password protected, encrypted RAR archives and oversized RAR files with the help of advanced powerful algorithm.
- Demo version of this repair software is available with free of cost which helps you to analyze the performance before purchasing the licensed version.
- Remo Repair RAR toolkit can handle any type of errors related to RAR file like RAR file download error, Execution error, file extraction error and many more.
- The contents of your original RAR file is not modified or affected during the repair process.
Reasons behind RAR file corruption or damage:
- Due to virus and malware infections you RAR file might get affected badly and you will not be able to access the contents in it.
- Inaccurate compression technique causes your RAR file to corrupt or damage.
- Interruptions during download of RAR files from the internet and while transferring WinRAR files from your Windows system to other device or vice versa.
- Other reasons such as CRC errors, power surge issues, compatibility issues and presence of bad sectors in hard drive and many more reasons.
Steps to install Remo Repair RAR:
- Download and install Remo Repair RAR software on your Windows operating system, start the application by double clicking on the icon.
- Click on the Browse button to select the corrupted or damaged RAR file that is to be repaired.
- Select Repair button to start the repair process, you can view the repair process through the progress bar.
- After the completion of repair process you are allowed to preview all the contents of repaired RAR file.
- Finally you can save the entire repaired RAR file using save option available only in licensed version.