Adobe Creative Cloud is a kind of software which is provided by Adobe System for enabling the users to access a huge collection of software that are developed by Adobe especially for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, cloud services, and many more.
So, the question here is, how to use Adobe Creative Cloud?
Well, it is not that hard, so just relax and follow the given steps carefully:
However, in order to get started, first of all you need to download your first app from the Adobe official website. With this step, the Adobe Creative Cloud app which you are going to use for managing the future downloads will automatically be installed at the same time. Now, the real scenario gets started with the following steps…
- Go to the Creative Cloud apps index and crave for the Adobe app that you want to download and use.
- Now, click on “Download” so as to install the app that you want. If you are a new user, then you will be asked to sign in with your Adobe ID and password by following some easy steps.
- Your required app will now start downloading. At the same moment, the Creative Cloud desktop app will appear and it will manage the installation process that are yet to be performed. You can freely check your download progress in the status bar that is present next to the app’s name. The downloading time depends completely on the network speed and system configuration, so it may take some time to download your app accordingly.
- For launching your new app, just find out the appropriate app icon in the Apps panel and click on “Open” option. You can even use the way to launch your new app that you usually follow for launching any other app on your system. Your new app will get installed in the same location where your other apps normally gets installed unless you give a particular location. In case you found any trouble with your first download, you can go for the Creative Cloud download and installation troubleshooting which will help you with the proper solution.
- Now, as you have successfully downloaded your first app, you can use the Creative Cloud desktop app to browse, install, launch, and manage any of the Creative Cloud app or service that too with absolute ease and comfort. You just need to click the Creative Cloud icon that is stored in the taskbar or Apple menu bar and your Creative Cloud desktop app will simply open. You will see your installed app, as well as a list of apps you can browse and install.
Note: If you do not get the Creative Cloud icon somehow, then you may re-launch the app once again without any trouble. Just follow the given steps and your work is done. Also, if you have any demo for using Adobe Creative Cloud, then you are suggested to refer those Creative Cloud instructions. If not, then get started with Creative Cloud simply.
On Windows OS: Go to Windows-> Click on Start-> Programs-> Adobe Creative Cloud.
On Mac OS: Select Go -> then click on Applications -> Adobe Creative Cloud -> Adobe Creative Cloud.
So, you can see that it is very easy to use this innovative tool and with its help you can access all the Adobe apps just with single click.