“I was editing an MOV video on my Mac laptop. Suddenly, the system got switched off due to low battery. Later, when I turned on my PC and tried playing that MOV video, it didn’t get played instead it was showing an error “Cannot open requested file”. I spent so many hours for editing that video as it was very precious to me. I really don’t know what happened. Can anybody suggest me a method for repairing MOV videos on Macintosh device?”
The above scenario is the most common reason for MOV file corruption. Obviously after spending such long hours if your favorite videos stop responding, then it’s very distressing. But don’t get tensed as you can fix corrupt videos on Mac using a very good third party tool called Remo Repair MOV. It has the capability to deal with any corruption issues related to your MOV video files.
MOV videos get corrupted due to many reasons. Let’s have a look at some of the common ones.
Scenarios responsible for MOV video corruption:
- When there is some sort of interruptions while downloading MOV video files then there are chances that MOV video might get corrupted.
- Header of MOV file contains important information like file name, file size etc. If there is any virus attack on the header of MOV video then MOV file corruption might happen.
- Using unsecure third party tool to edit or modify MOV video can cause the MOV video file to get corrupt.
- MOV video files stored in external storage drives can be corrupted if you use them in different devices having bad sectors, disk errors etc.
- If the device where the MOV video is playing, gets low on battery and accidentally gets turned off then the MOV file may get corrupted.
The above discussed scenarios are a few ways in which MOV video gets corrupt. Apart from these, there are several other unknown reasons when MOV videos respond in a strange manner.
How Remo Repair MOV application helps to solve MOV file corruption?
Remo MOV Repair is one of the most trusted utility used by thousands of users worldwide, in order to repair their corrupt, damaged, broken, inaccessible MOV videos. The tool is embedded with powerful scanning algorithms which extract audio and video data from the corrupted MOV file separately and after completion of the repair process, it generates a new healthy MOV file without affecting the original file source. During the fixing process, it doesn’t modify the contents originally stored in the MOV file because the tool works on read only mode.
Striking features of Remo Repair MOV program:
- Easily fixes MOV and MP4 video files that are corrupted and does not play on any media player of Mac machine.
- It helps in repairing corrupt video on Macintosh machine saved on various storage devices including system hard drive, memory card, flash drive, iPods, and many more devices on Mac OS X.
- Can be used in different versions of Mac Operating system like Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), and Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mavericks 10.9 and Yosemite for fixing corrupted videos on Mac system.
- You can view the repaired files before saving it to the desired location of PC using the “Preview” option.
- User friendly interface helps novice computer users to use the software to mend corrupt video files on Mac OSX without any trouble.
- Technical consultants are available 24*7 to help you deal with any queries regarding the use of software.
- Remo Repair MOV software is completely free from all kind of viruses, so you can totally trust the app and install it on your PC to perform corrupted video file repair on Mac.
Remo Repair MOV is amazing software which can be used to fix corrupted videos on Mac in a simple and efficient manner. So, without any further delay use it to get liberated from corruption, damage related issues of MOV files.