Facing problems with your DIVX file on Mac PC? Then you have come to the right place. This brief article will definitely help you find the right solution to repair corrupt DIVX files on Macintosh machine. To get full info on how to fix corrupted DIVX files keep reading more below.
DIVX is a video file format that can be used to compress lengthy video segments into small sizes while maintaining relatively high visual quality. These .divx file are actually based on AVI container but they contain some more features than AVI video file like video menus, multiple subtitles and audio tracks etc. Most of the videos available online come in DIVX format.
Whenever you play a video file in any media player, it takes the relevant codec, and translates the data into a video but when some of this information goes missing, the video file becomes corrupted and your media player will not be able to play the file. This is just one instance responsible for corrupting DIVX videos, the rest of the few ones are mentioned below:
- Media player crashing: Media player might sometimes crash suddenly due to errors in the player or in operating system. In such cases, images get still and overall computer will froze.
- File Header corruption: File header contains all the essential details for accessing a DIVX video like file type, file size, date of creation etc. If any one of this contents is lost then the entire video might get corrupted and display errors while trying to open it in any media player.
- Critical virus attacks: DIVX files are easily attacked by viruses and other suspicious programs which result in damage of video file. Malwares easily penetrate onto system through internet, USB flash drives, memory card etc.
- Unsupported media player: Some media players won’t support DIVX format and if we play these files in such players then there are dangers of corruption and damage to the videos. Also playing DIVX video on corrupted media player could corrupt DIVX file.
After having known the reasons for DIVX video corruption on Mac OSX, the next big question arises how to repair corrupted DIVX files. Even after taking safety precautions, sometimes repairing corrupt DIVX on Mac becomes a real headache. Do not worry any more there is a perfect utility available online that will surely help you fix corrupted DIVX file easily on Mac devices.
DIVX file repair tool:
Remo Repair AVI is skillful software that fixes corrupt DIVX videos in simple 3-4 mouse clicks in just few minutes. The app uses powerful scanning engines that allow fixing and getting back the contents of your damaged DIVX files without making it further more damaged. It has been designed with special and organized layout arranged in an orderly manner, so that even those users who have very less knowledge about Mac operating system can even use this wizard without facing any complexity.
Basic features of Remo Repair AVI wizard:
- It can fix error showing and unplayable DIVX videos to make them playable once again on Mac OS X
- Supports fixing corrupt DIVX on Mac from iTunes, external HDD, USB drive, flash memory cards, etc
- Apart from DIVX file, it also repairs AVI, XVID videos with ease
- Compatible with different versions of Macintosh OS like Mac Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and many others.
- You can completely rely on this application as it is free from virus attacks and is totally safe and secure.
What makes Remo Repair AVI program different from others:
- Original contents are not changed because tool works on read only mechanism
- Performs repairing and adjoining of audio video data stream side by side
- Preview button helps you to view the files before saving process
- Demo version can be tried before purchasing the licensed tool
- Technical consultants available 24/7, helps users to deal with queries regarding DIVX video files
If satisfied with the above features, go ahead and use Remo Repair AVI program to repair your damaged, corrupt, inaccessible and broken videos instantly.