“Hello everyone, I am a student and I use to give presentations on various technical topics in many technical fests conducted by our college and other colleges also. I use Power-Point 2010 to give presentations which help in presenting the topics effectively. Recently I gave a presentation on Robotics and I received runner-up price for that presentation. But, unfortunately, that file is inaccessible after I shared it with one of the systems in my college. As it is an important file for me and I don’t want to lose it I want to recover it back. Please suggest me an efficient tool for recovering it effectively without losing any data on it. Thanks for the advice in advance.”
Microsoft Office is one of the best and popular desktop software. It is a collection of several applications that are widely used in business, home and education fields. Among the Microsoft Office application, Microsoft PowerPoint is the most commonly used application for presentation. MS PowerPoint is used for creating and designing high-class files for presentation.
Often the PPT files get corrupted; if they get corrupt then they cannot be accessed. They remain unreadable until any action is taken to repair them. Below are some of the most common scenarios which can cause PPT file damage.
- PPT files can get corrupted if they are round-tripped. Changing the .ppt file to some other unsupported format and again converting back to its original is termed as round-tripping. If this round tripping is repeated several times then there are great chances that your file may get corrupt.
- The header which saves the basic information of file getting damaged can also result in corruption of PPT file. When any modification is done to it then there are chances for PPT file damage.
- An occurrence of an error while transferring PPT files from system to external storage media or vice versa can result in damage file structure. As a result of this error, PPT file refuses to open.
- If PPT files are accessed by some unreliable third-party utility then they may get damaged and eventually becomes unreadable.
If you have any PPT file that’s been corrupted, then don’t get bothered with it. Such corrupt files can be easily repaired now, the only thing you are required to do is make use of a third party repair app. The most powerful app available is, Remo Repair PowerPoint to fix corrupted PowerPoint 2010 presentation. read more
Why do you need to choose Remo Repair PowerPoint software?
Remo Repair is the excellent software to recover corrupted PPT files with ease. It can recover inaccessible power-point files on both file formats like .ppt, .pptx and .pptm and it is read-only software so it will not damage any files during the repair process. After repair process file can be saved in a new healthy blank file, ensuring that your original files remain untouched and no further damage is done to them.
Advanced key features:
- The software is highly compatible with Windows 7 / Vista / NT / XP and Windows 2000 versions and also supports PowerPoint 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 and PowerPoint 97 version.
- Ability to repair damaged PowerPoint files, which are large in size.
- It supports in keeping the data integrity intact while repairing process.
- Preview the repaired file once the process is done with repairing.
- Helps in recovering of all PowerPoint objects accurately.
- Software supports in transferring of repaired PPTX files into another storage device.
Aware of these precautions
- It is recommended to keep the backup all your important PowerPoint PPT files on reliable storage devices.
- Do not share your crucial PPT file on different computer networks.
- Never close MS PowerPoint application improperly.
- Make use of only reliable antivirus program to combat and remove deadly viruses