Have you come across a situation where your AVI file refuses to play on your Mac media players? At times, AVI video file may freeze or display weird errors while playing on Mac. What could be the reason behind this AVI file issues? Well, it clearly indicates that the AVI video is corrupted. When AVI file gets corrupted or damaged, it fails to play and also exhibits other problems. There are numerous instances which result in AVI file corruption. Some of the common causes are mentioned here:
· AVI file being played or opened on incompatible media players might get corrupted.
· Force shut down or abrupt closure of AVI file, while it is still playing may damage its header and makes it unplayable.
· Any sort of interruptions while transferring AVI files from Mac to portable devices or vice versa could corrupt the video.
· Frequently changing video format of AVI file may corrupt it and makes it unreadable.
When AVI file gets damaged due to the above-mentioned factors or any other reasons stop worrying and know how to repair AVI files on Mac using Remo Repair AVI tool. This software just extracts content from the corrupted AVI video and creates a new video file without damaging the original file structure. Moreover, the user-friendly interface makes the entire AVI file repair task easy even for a novice user.
Remo Repair AVI tool key features:
- Equipped with advanced repair mechanisms allow you to fix corrupted AVI files that refuse to play on any media players.
- Effectively fix any size of AVI video that is corrupted due to system breakdown, bad sectors and so on.
- Repair corrupted or damaged AVI video files generated by popular camcorders, mobile phones, digital cameras and other multimedia devices.
- Fix broken AVI videos present on hard disk drive, USB drive, external HDD, memory card, flash drive, etc.
- Safe and secure utility since the quality of repaired AVI remains same with the original file structure.
- Allow you to preview the portion of repaired AVI file and save it to any desired location.
- Easy and clear UI lets you fix AVI, XVID and DIVX files without any hassle.