“Since a few days I am not able to work on my PST files. I use PST file for my professional work and it contains all my confidential data. Can anybody suggest me a way to fix PST files? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance”
You might have damaged your PST files unknowingly. There are many reasons due to which PST files behave in a weird manner. The few noted ones are listed below:
- Malware infection on the hard drive partition where the .pst files are stored might damage the PST file header and make them inaccessible
- Sharing or transferring files over multiple or unsecured networks causes PST file damage
- In earlier versions, PST file storage capacity was limited to 2 GB, today PST file offers huge amount of data storage but still, if anyhow you happen to exceed its specified size limit then surely PST file would get corrupt due to oversize issue
- Improper termination of Microsoft Outlook application while accessing emails or other elements might damage PST files thereby not allowing you to access any information from it
- If anything goes wrong while up grading MS Outlook to another version then there are high chances of PST file corruption
File system corruption, operating system failure, server crash, hardware crash and Outlook malfunctions are some of the other causes which might damage the Outlook PST file.
Now that you have seen the reasons behind PST file damage, the next big question which could arise in your mind is how to fix damaged PST file. You can use Scanpst.exe, an inbuilt repair tool provided by Microsoft to fix damaged PST file, but if even after using this inbox repair tool you are not able to repair damaged Outlook PST file, then it means that your PST files have got corrupted severely and in such cases you definitely need to use a third party tool to fix damaged Outlook PST file.
There are so many utilities available online. How do I know which one will really help me in repairing damaged PST files?
Well then the best way to test software is to use a program which will first give a demo of the fixed file and then allow you to purchase the software.
Is there any such tool which comes in free version?
Yes, Remo Repair Outlook (PST) is a unique and robust app that comes with a demo version and allows users to view repaired files before saving it to any location of PC. You can test its efficiency and only if you are satisfied with the results, you can purchase the licensed product. Moreover, the wizard works on read-only mode which guarantees that original PST files will not be modified in the entire process.
Isn’t it amazing that the software works on read only mode ensuring secure and safe fixing of PST file? There are many other features of this utility which are discussed below.
Remarkable features of Remo Repair Outlook program:
- The application is compatible in fixing damaged PST file on all famous versions of Windows including Windows 8/7/ XP / Vista/ 2003 and 2008
- It restores emails from corrupted PST files that are saved on external storage devices like memory card, USB flash drives etc
- Provided with simple usage instructions so that non-technical users can even use it to repair damaged Outlook PST file without any difficulty
- Repairs email messages emptied from deleted items folder or deleted from any other Outlook folder
- Fixes and recovers other Outlook attributes such as Contacts, RSS Feeds, Calendar items and many more
- 24/7 technical consultants are available 24/7 to deal with queries on how to repair corrupt Outlook PST using this software
Remo Repair Outlook app can repair corrupt, damage, broken, inaccessible PST files with utmost ease. So, use it today and repair Outlook files as soon as possible.