Scratch disk is a portion on your computer hard drive that is being used for storage of Photoshop temporary files. Photoshop is the most popular and widely used picture editing software that majority of users especially professional photographers use it to add extra effects to the captured photos. Scratch disk lets Adobe Photoshop to carry out tasks that are requiring more storage space than the system RAM. Photoshop makes use of Scratch disk space for creation of temporary files and deletes them when it is no longer required as these temp files secure enough to delete. What if you have not deleted temp files from scratch disk for a long time? Do you want to what happens when Photoshop scratch disk is full?
In an answer to that, when scratch disk on Photoshop becomes full, it makes users to face scratch disk full error and restricts its access to the PSD file as the file gets corrupted. Losing Photoshop files is very much horrible as you spend hours of time to edit and create pictures with beautiful effects. Nobody would love to lose their precious Photoshop files. What needs to be done now? Well, you can only opt for execution of Photoshop scratch disk full fix and make the file accessible retrieving all the information. In order to accomplish the task of repairing, the only software that is reliable and best suited to fix Photoshop scratch disk full error is Remo Repair PSD. Using the services of this expert recommended Remo Repair PSD program, one can efficiently repair Photoshop PSD file after scratch disk is full.
Under what cases scratch disk full error occurs:
- Photoshop creates large temp files on scratch disk and deletes them when there is no need. But, if the Photoshop application does not get terminated in a proper way, then these temporary files would remain on the disk thereby making you to face scratch disk full error.
- When you are working with large photos, then Photoshop tool would require large space than actual for accommodating the process of picture editing. In such situation, there are pretty more chances that you encounter notification of scratch disk full.
- If storage space on scratch disk becomes full because of saving large images, then while editing the pictures you may come across this error, which in turn makes PSD file corrupt.
Scratch disk error message can be easily resolved by deletion of temp files which are remaining on the scratch disk. In case, the error still persists then remove redundant files or there is also a possibility of assigning new scratch disk on Adobe Photoshop which lets you to use multiple HDD’s. With the aid of these things, you will be successful in solving the error, but what about the Photoshop PSD files that are damaged because of scratch disk full error. In that case, the only way that can help out to access corrupt Photoshop file, is the use of third party repairing application one like Remo Repair PSD application.
Features about Remo Repair PSD Application:
- Efficient enough to fixing Photoshop scratch disk full error and making PSD file readable.
- It can repair Photoshop scratch disk full error that occurs due to large sized temp files, or sudden shutdown of Photoshop program while deleting temp files from scratch disk.
- Using Remo Repair PSD tool, you can fix RLE compressed PSD and PDD files.
- The software repairs Photoshop files with all its color modes and channels that includes Bitmap, gray-scale, indexed color, RGB color, CMYK color, lab color, etc. with depth of 1,8,16 and 32 bits per channel.
Note: Adobe Photoshop is very good graphic editing tool. Want to know 7 tricks about Adobe Photoshop. Get complete information by clicking on hyperlink.