Just in case if one of your AVI files is not playing in the media player which is installed in your system, then it is natural that you try another one. Even if that media player failed to play your AVI video file, then it can be assumed that your AVI file has become corrupted or broken. It is recommended to follow dew important tips in order to avoid AVI file corruption.
- Make use of reliable players to play your AVI videos
- Do not interrupt the transfer process of your AVI file to other storage devices
- Maintain backup copy of your crucial AVI video files on to different storage devices
- Install updated version of antivirus software for safe guarding your system against external threats
But the question is what should be done even after taking the above-mentioned instructions? And make them playable? You might be thinking whether it is possible! Off course with the help of Remo Repair AVI tool you can easily repair your corrupted AVI files and get back to watching these videos again.
About Remo Repair AVI: Repairs Corrupted AVI files
With the help of this utility, you can easily fix the corrupt AVI video file by keeping the original AVI video file intact. While the repair process is enabled, the tool identifies the corrupt AVI video file, fixes the broken parts of the file and transforms the corrupted AVI file into a flawless video file. This tool is capable of fixing both audio and video streams. With this application, you can retrieve RAW photo files of all popular formats like PEF, CR2, NEF etc. The software is useful for recovering deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT partitions. After completing recovery process, you can make use of Find Option that helps in locating particular files. These files can be sorted on the basis of date, creation date, extension, size and file name.
Video File formats: .mov, .mpeg, .3gp, .asf, .avs, .m4b, .mp4, .rm, .wma,.qt and many more
What else Remo Repair AVI tool offers:
- Advanced algorithms that are used for repairing avi, xvid, and divx files
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM is required for installation of software
- Provides Preview of the repaired AVI video files
- Easy and safe to use interface in order to fix corrupted AVI video files
- Technical help is assisted round the clock for handling queries associated to the software
- AVI file repair software free download helps in understanding the working and evaluation of the software prior to purchase of the software
Common Reasons responsible for AVI video File corruption
Faulty Freeware: Sometimes, you may make use of faulty third party application for accessing AVI video files. These faulty tools may damage your AVI video files thus making it unplayable
Abrupt Removal: If you abruptly remove your storage device or shut down the system improperly during AVI transfer process then it might corruption to your AVI file